This week Riley takes you through a few tidbits all by his lonesome, including an incident with bear spray at Amazon, a court injunction banning iPhone sales in China, Google+ shutting down four months early, GoPro's plans to move some manufacturing to the US, changes to the digital LSAT, and Microsoft Edge's fancy new Chromium features.
- Amazon Has a History of Bear Repellent Accidents | WIRED
- Qualcomm wins court injunction banning Apple from importing older iPhones in China - The Verge
- Google will shut down Google+ four months early after second data leak - The Verge
- GoPro to Move Camera Production Out of China to Avoid US Tariffs
- LSAC Announces Technology Collaboration with Microsoft | The Law School Admission Council
- Microsoft's new Chromium-based browser will support Chrome extensions