On this week's show, we talk about Apple's embarrassing security goof (and how to fix it); the Canadian government's release of its own open-source malware spotting tool; the Canadian launch of Facebook Fundraising; Waze's latest update, and Dan's new toys.
-Snapchat looks different now
-Jim Beam made a "smarthome" thing
-Apple says Qualcomm is a patent troll
-As of Dec. 1, Canadians can call their mobile carriers and get their phones unlocked for free.
- Canada's Spy Agency Releases New Cyber Security Software | WhatsYourTech
- Assemblyline | Communications Security Establishment
- Facebook launches personal fundraising feature in Canada | Mobilesyrup
- Waze Introduces Carpool, Motorcycle and Handsfree Features | Techvibes
- Jim Beam enters the smart home biz with automated whiskey decanter | Mobilesyrup
- Apple says Qualcomm's processors infringe on battery life patents | Mobilesyrup
- Here’s everything you need to know about Canada’s unlocking fee ban | Mobilesyrup