In this week's show we discuss a vulnerability in Freedom Mobile, Apple's insane Apple Watch sales numbers, Waymo and Uber's sudden court settlement, the HomePod, and Unilever's pledge to Facebook and YouTube (hint: shape up or we'll ship out).
-Alto's Odyssey is coming!
-Essential only shipped 88,000 phones in 2017
-Google might actually try to take on iMessage
-HomePod got a 1/10 for iFixit repairability
- Hacker uncovers Freedom Mobile customer login vulnerability | Mobilesyrup
- Apple outsold the entire Swiss watch industry in 2017 | Business Insider
- Waymo and Uber reach a surprise settlement | The Verge
- We Ran HomePod Through the Smart Speaker Gauntlet | Loup Ventures
- Unilever Threatens to Reduce Ad Spending on Tech Platforms That Don’t Combat Divisive Content | WSJ
- Alto's Odyssey – the next adventure awaits
- Essential shipped 88,000 phones in 2017: IDC | Mobilesyrup
- Android Messages may soon let you text from the web | The Verge
- HomePod Teardown | iFixit