Riley's away this week (again). In the meantime, Dan and Marc cover Apple's rejection of the Steam Link app, PayPal's imminent integration with Google Pay, the cancellation of the Essential Phone 2, the recording and sending of a full conversation over an Amazon Echo, Apple's knowledge of Bendgate, and an ad blocker that revealed hundreds of user emails.
- Apple has rejected iOS version of Steam Link app, Valve says | Ars Technica
- Apple's Phil Schiller Explains Why Valve's Steam Link App Was Rejected | Mac Rumors
- PayPal will work inside Gmail, YouTube, and more, thanks to Google Pay | The Verge
- The Essential Phone 2 has reportedly been canceled | The Verge
- Amazon explains how Alexa recorded a private conversation and sent it to another user | The Verge
- Internal Documents Show Apple Knew the iPhone 6 Would Bend | Motherboard
- Ad Blocker Ghostery Celebrates GDPR Day by Revealing Hundreds of User Email Addresses | Gizmodo