In this week's episode we tell you about a law that won't bode well for the upcoming Canadian federal elections and all the latest news from Facebook F8.
- A small Ontario town just took Bitcoin for property tax payments
- The sweet folding Samsung monitor is available in Canada now
- you can now pre-order Valve's upcoming VR headset, the Index, for $1000 USD
- that Energizer phone with a huge battery flopped real, real bad
- there's gonna be a live action Sonic movie and boy does it look weird
- Apple counts App Store tax as "services"
- Amazon's creating a Tidal competitor
- Ford's connected cars now work with Amazon Key, that in-car delivery thing
- By 2070, dead Facebook users might outnumber live ones