In this week's episode we'll give you the rundown on FaceApp, a viral app that can age you younger or older using AI, Google's latest data breach, Deepfakes and how scary they've gotten, Elon Musk's new thing, the Neuralink, Facebook's Cambridge Analytica fine, and the incipient podcast wars.
- Prime Day 2019 was the 'largest shopping event in Amazon history'
- AI photo editor FaceApp goes viral again on iOS, raises questions about photo library access | TechCrunch
- Google admits leaked private voice conversations
- [Video] The Deepfake Nightmare Continues With Second Episode of 'The Shining' Starring Jim Carrey - Bloody Disgusting
- Elon Musk’s Neuralink looks to begin outfitting human brains with faster input and output starting next year | TechCrunch
- Elon Musk’s Neuralink Wants ‘Sewing Machine-Like’ Robots to Wire Brains to the Internet - The New York Times
- Facebook to Be Fined $5 Billion in Cambridge Analytica Privacy Scandal - MacRumors
- Apple to Fund Original Podcasts; Spotify (SPOT) Stock Falls - Bloomberg