In this week's episode, we wait out Techtober announcements by discussing a new NBCUniversal streaming service, a Microsoft patent, a new Facebook partnership with RayBan, a super duper exciting feature in Android (or at least Riley thinks so), Facebook's new streaming box, and Dan's experience with Apple Arcade so far.
- Tesla is donating 50 electric car charging stations at Parks Canada locations - Electrek
- NBCUniversal’s streaming service is called Peacock - The Verge
- Microsoft is working on foldable Surface devices with liquid-powered hinges - The Verge
- Facebook is reportedly teaming up with Ray-Ban on its smart AR glasses - The Verge
- Android's Fast Share feature gets revamped settings and share sheet ahead of launch - 9to5Google
- Facebook launches Portal TV, a $149 video chat set-top box | TechCrunch