In this week's episode, we (read: Riley) will tell you about a new Essential phone Andy Rubin announced on Twitter, a walkout at the Blizzard headquarters in California, a new feature on Google Assistant smart speakers, a man who was charged with mischief after calling 911 too many times, a police officer who got injured by a distracted driver, some unfortunate Calgary data about scooters, and the latest leaks about the Google event next week.
- Andy Rubin teases Essential's next phone with a 'radically different form factor'
- Blizzard Employees Staged a Walkout to Protest Banned Pro-Hong Kong Gamer
- Google makes it easier to move audio from one smart device to another
- Man charged with mischief, calls 9-1-1 complaining about Amber Alert
- Vancouver police officer struck by distracted driver while ticketing a distracted driver
- Vancouver Police on Twitter: "#VPD is dedicated to increasing #roadsafety with targeted enforcement of unsafe driving behavior. A Vancouver Police Constable was struck by a distractive driver last month while working on a #DistractiveDriving Campaign. Please drive with care and keep your eyes on the road. https://t.co/abpb6Zowmy" / Twitter
- Calgary data shows e-scooters have an injury rate 600 times greater than taking a bus