Dan's away in this episode, so Marc and Riley talk a bit about WWDC, the ASUS Republic of Gamers phone, the BlackBerry Key2, and Instagram's rumoured upcoming long-form video platform.
-Microsoft did buy GitHub
-Spotify registered with the FCC, which means maybe hardware?
-Canada's innovation minister announced a low-cost Internet plan for low income families
-Calgary and Edmonton are testing self-driving shuttles
- WWDC 2018: Apple Just Made Safari the Good Privacy Browser | WIRED
- Face ID in iOS 12 will support recognition of two different people | Mobilesyrup
- Asus’ ROG Phone is the latest attempt to make gaming phones happen | The Verge
- BlackBerry KEY2 hands-on: More of the same, back in the game | Android Central
- Instagram to launch long-form vertical video platform: report | Mobilesyrup
- What Will Microsoft's GitHub Buy Mean For Controversial Code? | WIRED
- Spotify stokes hardware expectations with FCC registration | Mobilesyrup
- ISED announces $10/100GB internet plan for low-income families | Mobilesyrup
- Calgary and Edmonton will test self-driving shuttles this year | Mobilesyrup